Brown13 sets free his debut EP called F*ck A Title “F.A.T.” Raw beats by Brown13 and vocals by some of the undergrounds most lyrical emcees. The legendary Sueworks completely flipped the cover, showing his versatility as an artist. This is not for the novice hip-hop head. Be warned..
Soul Assassins/Hi Def Media producer G Rocka and fellow SA affiliate Medi have come together with The DJBooth to bring fans their new collaborative street release, the #NastyPercents mixtape. The project features 18 original records from the collaborators, including reader-approved singles “The Source” and “No Geek Sh!t.” G Rocka and Medi produce all beats throughout #NastyPercents, which packs guest rhymes from such heavyweight emcees as A$AP Rocky, Crooked I, Jay Rock, Joell Ortiz, Skyzoo and Trae the Truth.
Hip-Hop Icon Xzibit will make his grand re-entry into the rap game on October 9, 2012 with the release of his explosive album titled “Napalm.” X to the Z has caused quite a stir in the industry with this much-anticipated project that captures the events in his life over the most recent years. With his signature gruff baritone and hard-hitting beats, X is sure to take to the music charts with the album’s title track “Napalm” produced by 1500 or Nothin, featuring drums by Travis Barker and scratches by DJ Sid of Slipknot.
“If you know Hip-Hop, you’re going to love and appreciate ‘Napalm,’” notes Xzibit. “The tone of the album is a testament to what I’ve been through in the last six years. I’m ready to kick some ass!” X links up with award winning producer Dr. Dre yet again, along with other notable producers including Akon, David Banner, S1, Focus and UK’s Beat Butcher, for a dynamic sound. Guest features on the 18-track album include Wiz Khalifa, Prodigy, Crooked I, The Game, Slim The Mobster and Tha Alkaholiks.
The rap veteran has strategic plans to raise the bar with the American troops-inspired music video for “Napalm,” shot in Iraq. “It was surreal when we visited real, relevant places like Saddam Hussein’s Palace and actually filmed my video and documentary in there,” recalls X. He chose the military theme as an ode to the thankless job of our country’s soldiers who fight overseas. X noted the song is a strong representation of the aggressive tone of his entire new album as well as an indication of the maturity and growth X has experienced. He will give his dedicated fans a behind the scenes view of what he saw and felt via a bi-weekly, 4-part film series documenting his travels to Iraq and the inspiration behind the title “Napalm.”
From personal life to industry life the road has not been an easy traveled road for veteran artist TOPIC finally free’d from a turmoiled deal wit SRC UNIVERSAL, TOPIC has now taken the game into his own hands with the formation of his own independant company Boss Life World, his newest project “Freedom Aint Free” which is being considered an instant classic on its way has been topic of conversation thru out the streets of Los Angeles being highly compared to TOPIC’S highly acclaimed mixtape hosted by dj skee and dj kay slay The Coast Guard which was was released in 2007 without further or do TOPIC gives you a new leak off “Freedom Aint Free” due to be released later this summer.
West coast hip-hop founders Treacherous Records and The DJBooth are proud to present their new compilation album, The Mint Room. Packed with 14 original offerings, including approved singles Back in the Days, Born Go Getta and more, this is independent hip-hop at its rawest and most treacherous. The Mint Room finds Treacherous Records recruiting an all-star cast of emcees including Ab-Soul, Crooked I, El Prez, Fashawn, Horseshoe Gang, Jay Rock, K-Young, One-2, ScHoolboy Q and many more. Providing them with beats are the likes of Komplex, Tabu, Dae-One and Pitchshifters.
01. 82v6 Intro (Prod. by Quest)
02. G’s us – ft. Roc Marciano (Prod. by Komplex)
03. G.A.N.G Up (Grind And Never Give Up) – Feat. Medi (Prod. by G Rocka)
04. Monsters- ft. Slaughterhouse & Colin Monroe (Prod. by Boi-1da)
05. Nikki (Prod. by Tito Ali)
06. Niggaz Winnin’- ft. Trae The Truth & Melody Angel (Prod. by G Rocka & Medi)
07. Fuck U Pay Me – ft. Twista & K-Young (Prod. by Tight Mike)
08. And She Don’t Even Know – ft. Soopafly & Kobe (Prod. by Pitchshifters)
09. Let the Beat – ft. KeAna (Prod. by The Renaissance)
10. Ratchet Heauxs (Prod. by I-Nine)
11. Roll call 2 – ft. Bad Lucc, Coniyac, Locksmith & Mykestro (Prod. by Aktive)
12. 3 the hard way – ft. Kurupt & Ras Kass (Prod. by Aktive)
13. Team COB – ft. Horseshoe Gang & Iceman (Prod. by G Rocka & Medi)
14. Real Niggaz – ft. Freeway Rick Ross (Prod. by Komplex)
15. Never forget – ft. Eddie Fontaine (Prod. by Snaz)
16. It feels good as a MF (Prod. by Komplex)
17. Praise GOD (Prod. by Tabu)
18. BBBB – ft. Tena Jones (Prod. by Tabu)