New music from Wu-Tang “Execution in Autumn” produced by Frank Dukes.
This is a Soul Temple customer appreciation offering. We are offering you this Unreleased Wu-Tang Clan banger on 7″ 45rpm Vinyl and Digital Download on a “pay what you feel” basis until May 31st. Here’s the fine print: 1. You can pay us whatever you think is fair for the vinyl (the lowest that Bandcamp allows for vinyl is $0.50), but you do have to pay for the shipping, 2. Limit 1 Per Customer, 3. THESE RECORDS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED OUT UNTIL JUNE 30th, 4. At some point later this summer (but not after your’s has been shipped) this record may be made available for sale in record shops.
Masta Killa pays tribute to his Wu-Tang brother Ol’ Dirty Bastard on “Dirty Soul”, off his new album “Selling My Soul.” Masta Killa has also teamed up with Raw Rolling Papers for a new “Ooh Baby I Like It Raw” shirt honoring ODB. Win one now at http://mastakillamusic.com/contest.
01. “Introducing the Magnificent”
02. “Real Live Shit Remix” f. Real Live, Ghostface, Lord Tariq, Killa Sin & Cappadonna
03. “How Nice I Am” f. World Renown
04. “Axel’s Replay”
05. “Funk Mode” f. Tragedy Khadafi
06. “Rather Uneke” f. De’
07. “Trunk Interlude”
08. “It’s Getting Hot Remix” f. The Artifacts
09. “For Tha Family f. Mic Geronimo”
10. “What I’m After Remix” f. Lords of the Underground & Keith Murray
11. “In This Cold World” (Instrumental Version)
12. “Come to Me Remix” f. Diddy & Biggie
13. “Have A Clue”
14. “Reality” f. Da Youngsta’s
15. “High in the Clouds” f. ODB & Black Rob
16. “Time Changes”
18. “It’s Over” f. Ghostface Killah
19. “Supa Nigg Outro”
20. “Next Up” f. UGK, Big Daddy Kane & Kool G Rap
21. “Chief Rocka” (Lords of the Underground)
WHEN WE WERE PUTTING TOGETHER J. CARDIM’S NEW MUSIC CARTEL-PRESENTED AND EVIL EMPIRE-HOSTED DICE MUSIC GROUP: THE IN CROWD, WE KNEW WE WANTED TO INCLUDE ONE OF THE SONGS J. CARDIM PRODUCED WHEN HE WAS WORKING ON O.D.B.’S POSTHUMOUS ALBUM IN 2005/2006. WE ENDED UP RUNNING WITH “ALL OF THE TIME” (TRACK 11 ON THE IN CROWD) BUT WE WANTED TO LET THE PEOPLE HEAR THE OTHER ONE. IT IS ALSO WORTH NOTING THAT OUR FRIEND, THE ULTRA-TALENTED PRODUCER DAME GREASE ALSO PRODUCED AN EARLY VERSION OF THIS SONG AND CAN BE HEARD IN THE AD-LIBS ON THE CHORUS. ITS A SHAME THIS MUSIC DIDN’T COME OUT WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE, R.I.P. TO ONE OF HIP HOP’S GREATEST ARTISTS AND CHARACTERS.